From August 27-30, check out one of the best and brightest prides to hit European soil as Copenhagen Pride rolls into town. Every August, Copenhagen raises the rainbow flag and puts LGBTI rights front and center showing the country’s dedication and recognition to all of its citizens.
This festival is chocked full of entertainment options as 20,000+ revelers celebrate across the city. The party culminates into a roaring parade that overwhelms the city and closes the pride event with a bang.
If you want to visit Copenhagen and enjoy its amazing pride, check out the links below.
• Website: www.copenhagenpride.dk
• Facebook: Copenhagen Pride
• Twitter: Copenhagen Pride
• Youtube: Copenhagen Gay Pride 2013
• Accommodation: Copenhagen Accommodation